Your privacy is critically important to us. At Eternal Creek (UAB Meistrine), we have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following personal information:
- Payment and contact information. If you buy something from us, you’ll provide personal and payment information like your name, credit card information, delivery address, and contact information. We also keep a record of the purchases you’ve made.
- Technical information. If you buy something from us, we log IP address of your computer and information about your browser (such as user agent).
- Communications with us. When you communicate with us via form, email, phone, live chat, or otherwise, we store a copy of our communications.
We use personal information for the purposes listed below:
- To process orders and provide services. For example, to set up and maintain your buyer’s account, provide customer service, process payments and orders, and verify user information.
- To protect our company. For example, by detecting and protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; fighting spam; complying with our legal obligations; and protecting the rights and property of Eternal Creek and others, which may result in us, for example, declining a transaction.
- To communicate with you. For example, by emailing you to inform about your order, ask for your feedback, or keep you up to date on Eternal Creek. If you don’t want to hear from us, you can opt out of marketing communications at any time. (If you opt out, we’ll still send you transactional emails relating to your orders.)
Anonymous Information We Collect
We collect the following anonymous information:
- Log information. We collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, including the browser type, IP address, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, and operating system. Any information that is considered personally identifiable information, like your IP address, is anonymized before it is processed and/or stored.
- Usage information. We collect anonymous information about your usage of our website. We use this information to get insights on how people use our website so we can make it better, and understand and make predictions about user behaviour.
We use anonymous information for the purposes listed below:
- To ensure quality, maintain safety, and improve our website. For example, by anonymously monitoring and analyzing how users interact with our website we can create new features that will make our website easier to use.
- To measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our marketing. For example, by anonymously analyzing the results of our marketing campaigns.
- To protect our company and other website visitors. For example, by detecting security incidents; detecting and protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
- To fix problems with our website. For example, by monitoring, debugging, repairing, and preventing issues.
Legal Bases for Collecting and Using Information
A note here for those in the European Union about our legal grounds for processing information about you under EU data protection laws, which is that our use of your information is based on the grounds that: (1) The use is necessary in order to fulfill our commitments to you under the applicable terms of service or other agreements with you or is necessary to administer your account – for example, in order to enable access to our website on your device; or (2) The use is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; or (3) The use is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or those of another person; or (4) We have a legitimate interest in using your information – for example, to process online orders; to improve our website so that we can offer you an even better experience; to safeguard our website; to communicate with you; to measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising; and to monitor and prevent any problems with our website.
Sharing Personal Information
We share information about you in limited circumstances, and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy. These are spelled out below:
- Third-party vendors. We may share information about you with third-party vendors who need the information in order to provide their services to us. This includes vendors that help us sell online, process orders and provide our services to you (like payment providers that process your credit and debit card information, fraud prevention services that allow us to analyze fraudulent payment transactions, cloud storage services, postal and email delivery services that help us stay in touch with you, customer chat and email support services that help us communicate with you); other third-party tools that help us manage operations.
- Legal and regulatory requirements. We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
- With your consent. We may share your information with third parties when you authorize us to do so. We may also make some information public when publishing of such information is initiated by yourself, e.g. when you post a product review and use your name next to it.
How Long We Keep Information
We generally discard information about you when it’s no longer needed for the purposes for which we collect and use it and we’re not legally required to keep it.
As per regulatory requirements, we keep order related information for a minimum of 10 years.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so. We monitor our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Limit the information that you provide. If you place an order with us, you can choose not to provide the optional account information, profile information, and transaction and billing information.
- Opt out of marketing communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us. If you opt out of promotional communications, we may still send you other communications, like those about your order and legal notices.
- Set your browser to reject cookies. At this time, our website does not respond to “do not track” signals. However, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using our website.
European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are located in a country that falls under the scope of the GDPR, data protection laws give you certain rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data;
- and Request portability of your personal data.
You also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
When you contact us about one of your rights under this section, we’ll need to verify that you are the right person before we disclose or delete anything. For example, if you are a buyer, we will need you to contact us from the email address associated with your order. You can also designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf by giving us written authorization. We may still require you to verify your identity with us.